Analysis Window: Layout
The Analysis window serves as the core interface to the Solo data modeling and analysis functions. You use the Analysis window to create, apply, analyze and explore models.
Using the Analysis window
You can use the following references to locate information on using the Analysis window:
- Analysis Window Components describes the different components of the user interface.
- Analysis Menu describes the different methods which are available in the Analysis window.
- Analysis Phases Overview describes the procedures used to analyze data and create models, including the:
- DataSet Editor Tool - to edit data
- Preprocessing Tool - to choose data pre-treatments (preprocessing)
- Correlation Map Tool - to examine variable correlations
- Cross-Validation Tool - to validate models
- Permutation Test Tool - to validate models
- Model Robustness Tool - to validate models
Analysis Window Components
The Analysis window has seven major components. These components include (click on component name for more information):