Release Notes MIA Toolbox Version 2 5
From Eigenvector Documentation Wiki
Version 2.5 of MIA_Toolbox and Solo+MIA (version 6.2) was released in March, 2011
New and Enhanced GUIs
- Particle Analysis - image analysis for particle counting and size analysis, plus filtering of particle vs. background.
- Drill Tool - interactive data navigator using mouse-over and clicking on an image.
- Magnify Tool - magnifying glass for any image or data.
- Cross-section Tool - give cross-section profile of an image.
- Image Alignment Tool - manual image alignment tool for image fusion.
- ImageJ Interface - generic interface into ImageJ image analysis platform (ImageJ is bundled with MIA_Toolbox/Solo+MIA).
- RAW File Importer - improved performance, added options and new interface.
- BIF File Importer - add support for importing bif6 files.
- ENVI File Importer - add support for importing ENVI files.
Image Manipulation and Analysis Functions
- Image Coadd - allows down-sampling to make larger images usable with less memory.
- Block Fusion - automatic fusion of multiple data blocks.