Jump to navigation Jump to search
Flips or rotates a DataSet image.
- out = transform_img(in,action)
TRANSFORM_IMG is a generic image transformation function which applies any one of several standard image transformation operations to the image-mode of the DataSet.
- in = image type DataSet object.
- action = which is one of the following strings:
- 'flipud' : mirror the image in the vertical direction.
- 'fliplr' : mirror the image in the horizontal direction.
- '90' : rotate 90 degrees in a counter-clockwise direction.
- '-90' : rotate 90 degrees in a clockwise direction.
- '180' : rotate 180 degrees.