Release Notes Version 7 9 1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Changes and Bug Fixes in Version 7.9.1
- Improve "Refresh" method to help recover when Java gets stuck scrolling.
- Fix multi-select of workspace items on Mac.
- Fix for bug which reset custom cross-validation to Contiguous blocks if the cross-validation selection window is closed.
- MLR - speed up selectivity ratio calculation.
- ANN - Add support for remembering cross-validation results when changing the number of nodes.
- Improve permutation test behavior with custom cross-validation.
- Permutation test - various improvements in behavior and speed and to allow saving of results.
- Reports - Fix parsing of multi-line axis titles.
- Variance Captured Plots - Add 100% line. Bump scale up adding room for labels.
- Improved mouse-over performance
- Fix for selection context menu options not being enabled/disabled correctly.
- Improved selecting on 3D plots.
- netcdfreadr - Added netCDF file reader. Defaults set for MS data.
- Derivative Column renamed to "Column-wise Derivative" to help reduce accidental usage
- Fix for problem adding markers using toolbar button when viewing images
- Add "Delete All Markers" and "Edit Markers" toolbar buttons
- Improve placement of markers on edges of plot.
- Solo for MAC - PARAFAC Model Viewer tool returns blank dialog with error
- PLS_Toolbox with Matlab R2014a or earlier (all platforms), Solo for Windows, Solo for Linux - Correlation Map fails with error
- PLS_Toolbox on MAC with Matlab R2014a or earlier - Mouse-over information in Analysis window does not appear