Faq reference Eigenvector
How do I cite/reference Eigenvector?
We firmly believe software should be cited as it is critical to reproducibility and represents scholarly work upon which results depend.
When citing Eigenvector products include the following:
- [Product] [Version] ([Year]). Eigenvector Research, Inc., Manson, WA USA 98831; software available at http://www.eigenvector.com.
- [Product] should be product used:
- PLS_Toolbox with MIA_Toolbox
- [Version] - the version number of the software.
- [Year] - the year the software was released.
- PLS_Toolbox with MIA_Toolbox 8.2.1 (2016). Eigenvector Research, Inc., Manson, WA USA 98831; software available at http://www.eigenvector.com.
To reference this wiki, we recommend this format:
- Eigenvector Research, Inc. “Page Name.” Eigenvector Research Wiki. URL, date accessed.
Here’s an example of citing the Model Building: Preprocessing Methods wiki page:
- Eigenvector Research, Inc. “Model Building: Preprocessing Methods.” Eigenvector Research Wiki. https://www.wiki.eigenvector.com/index.php?title=Model_Building:_Preprocessing_Methods, August 2021.
Additional thoughts on citing software:
If additional assistance is needed please contact our helpdesk at email@example.com