Changes and Bug Fixes in Version 4 0 1
- write results of matchvar back to x-block (give warning if loosing data, fixes qcon/tcon/info/drill-down bugs when matchvars was used). - add save as/export model functionality. - add xml import/export functionality.
- during test for non-cell CVI input, don't test against input "out" unless we actually got it. - various fixes.
- editds - allow xml export.
- genalg - fix to allow "showing" of y-block based preprocessing.
- glsw - missing y-block assumes empty (will try finding classes).
- allow input (on command line) and searching (for parent) for "supporting data" (y-block data for use with OSC/etc). - add support for supporting data in show preprocessing.
- fix bug with MCR replacement. - fix failure associated with some preprocessing methods (store preprocessing values on apply).
- wlsbaseline - greatly improved speed.
- xclreadr - added quicker (but less flexible) "strict" auto-parsing.
(Sub topic of Getting_Started_Documentation_and_Help)