Release Notes Version 8 2
From Eigenvector Documentation Wiki
Changes and Bug Fixes in Version 8.2
Version 8.2 of PLS_Toolbox and Solo was released in August, 2016.
(back to Release Notes PLS Toolbox and Solo)
New Features in Solo and PLS_Toolbox
- Support for PARAFAC2 in analysis interface.
- Support exporting PARAFAC models to OpenFluor (http://www.openfluor.org) to match resolved components with published fluorescence spectra.
- Improved figure placement on high resolution systems.
- Multi-way support in PLSDA via npls.
- Add user data (.userdata) component naming (.componentname) to model object for PCA, MCR, PURITY, and PARAFAC models. Accessible from Analysis>Tools menu.
- Add a Model ID class set to modelselector model for given dataset object.
- Add ability to calculate RMSEP in modeloptimizer.
- Fix docking of figures.
- Savgolcv now works for multivariate Y.
- Include reorthogonalization step in simpls.
- spgreadr - Reads Thermo Fisher SPG files.