Release Notes MIA Toolbox Version 2 7
From Eigenvector Documentation Wiki
Version 2.7 of MIA_Toolbox and Solo+MIA (version 6.7) was released in March, 2012
- Image Preprocessing Methods - Several new preprocessing methods added to the preprocessing interface along with ability to display preprocessed images.
- EWFA Menu Item EWFA (evolving window factor analysis) now available from the Tools menu in Analysis.
- Multiple-slab overlay plots - View multiple slab images (4 or more slabs) using new false-color mode. Each pixel color is mapped based on slab with maximum value. (New Plot Control options: 'SlabColorMode', 'SlabColorContrast')
- Image axis scales (pixel dimensions) now accessible through the DataSet editor (Edit menu) and used on plotted images.
- Lockable/adjustable color-scales (right-click image -> Lock Color Scale) Allows fixing color scale or automatically showing all axes on a figure using the same color scale)
New and Enhanced GUIs
- Particle Analysis - Significant Enhancements:
- Real-time adjustments of threshold for binary mask.
- New binary-mask preprocessing methods added (Dilate, Erode, Smooth.)
- Immediate updating of found particles with settings changes.
- Additional functionality added for adjusting binary mask via thresholding and filtering.
- Workspace Browser - Dragging and dropping image files onto the workspace enabled.
- Cross-Section Tool - Add color coding of endpoints and additional context menu items for plotting and settings.
- Drill Tool - Add color coding and highlighting to drill markers and lines to help identify selected item.
- HJY Reader Updates - Several fixes and updates to improve performance and behavior.
Image Manipulation and Analysis Functions
- Texture - Texture now uses standard model structure.