Release Notes MIA Toolbox Version 2 0 2
From Eigenvector Documentation Wiki
Changes and Bug Fixes in Version 2.0.2
Version 2.0.2. of MIA_Toolbox was released in October 2010.
- -Added experimental new function
- image manager
- -Add export current image if group is empty.
- -Add split import/load image functionality.
- -Add algorithms gram and low rank
- -Add support for other format settings and add looping for BIL and BSQ format.
- -Significant changes to image file reader. Significantly speeds up reading (~20 fold).
- -Reads file at-once and uses in-place permutation tricks to reduce memory needs
- -Use spawnimage on toolbar for plotgui
- -Improved density image apperance (Revised pixel sizes)
- -Make legend entry for selections
- -New utility which grabs current image
- -Significantly improve speed for large images
- -Allow transpose of ND images
- -Add waitbar to show progress for large images
- -Added new demo dataset (including "reduced" form of image)
- box_fiilter -Fix bug when windows weren't even
- crompimage -Changed from using nassign to nindex
- morph_img -Fix for scenario when mask has zero area (do not normalize)
- opotekenvirdr -Fix, wavlens put into axisscale not label.
- rhist_img -Fix to allow application to images smaller than 50x50
- spatial_filter -Fix for critical error which caused function not to work on non-square images
- svd_texture -Fix for "isscalar" bug