Calculate Q residuals contributions for predictions on a model.
- qcon = qconcalc(newx,model)
- qcon = qconcalc(model); %requires that model contains residuals
This function calculates the Q contributions corresponding to the application of either the original calibration data, or an external set of test data, to a PLS or PCA model.
If the model model was created using the "blockdetails = 'all'" option in pls or pca (or whatever function was used to create the model), then newx can be omitted to retrieve the Q contributions for the calibration data used to build the model. Note, however, that this option is not the default option for these functions, so it is unlikely that this call will work unless you have specifically created the model with the appropriate call.
- newx = matrix containing external test data
- model = structure for the PLS or PCA model to which the data is to be applied
- qcon = matrix of Q contributions for all variables used in model, for all calibration objects, or objects represented in newx