Release Notes Version 8 7
From Eigenvector Documentation Wiki
Changes and Bug Fixes in Version 8.7
Version 8.7 of PLS_Toolbox and Solo was released in January, 2019.
(back to Release Notes PLS Toolbox and Solo)
New Features in Solo and PLS_Toolbox
- Gradient Boosted Decision Tree (XGBoost) Analysis methods for regression or classification added (xgb xgbda).
- Expanded use of custom font size preferences.
- Use ReduceNN Samples and Unfold Multiway from the browse window.
- baselineds - Simplified baseline preprocessing command line function.
- vipnway - New command line function to calculate Variable Influence in Projection (VIP) from a NPLS regression.
- minmax - Perform min-max scaling, sometimes called "unity normalization" available in preprocessing.
- Robust algorithm added to autoscale preprocessing.
- Improved error handling for several importers.