Release Notes Version 7 9
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Version 7.9 of PLS_Toolbox and Solo was released in October, 2014.
(back to Release Notes PLS Toolbox and Solo)
New Features in Solo and PLS_Toolbox
- The release of Matlab 2014b includes a major update to the graphical infrastructure. PLS_Toolbox 7.9 has undergone significant updates to be compatible with Matlab 2014b. These graphical features are not yet included in Solo but will be so in a future release.
- Multiple fixes for Mac stability and speed.
- Improved warning management.
Analysis and Models
- ASCA - Allow plotting of variable effects on either raw data or preprocessed data.
- Correlation Map - Add ability to copy and/or save correlation map results.
- Cross Validation - Improved handling of cross-validation switching between iterations & venetian blind width.
- PLSDA - Fix to assure reduced statistics are provided in prediction if original model had flag set for reduced statistics.
- SVM - Add decision function values to model details (model.detail.svm.decfnvals and model.detail.svm.decfnvals_pred)
- Report Writer / Figure Export:
- - Updates for MS Office 2013.
- - clipboard_image - Fix copying image to clipboard for Mac.
- Bruker OPUS Import (opusreadr) - Multiple updates for error checking and new format.
- parsexml - Support reading base64 compressed data.
- Haar transform added to preprocessing options
- baseline - Improved basline options for min/max subtraction.
- FLUCUT/EEM Preprocessing - Allow interpolation instead of just missing data replacement of scatter.