Release Notes Version 7 5
From Eigenvector Documentation Wiki
- 1 New Features in Solo and PLS_Toolbox
- 2 New Command-line Features and Functions
New Features in Solo and PLS_Toolbox
- New graphical interface to build Hierarchical Models based on Model Selector models.
- Allows building of complex classification trees, local model selectors, and input/output filters and tests.
- Branch decisions based on classification models, regression models, decomposition models, or tests on raw input variables.
- Output model predictions, fixed strings or numerical values, or throw errors for each branch.
- Drag and drop models and other objects from the Model Cache, workspace, or file system.
- Compatible with Solo_Predictor for immediate use in on-line applications.
- Added ability to automatically survey over preprocessing settings.
- Improved support for PLSDA and SVMDA, added support for new ANN models.
- Improved handling of options and modeling errors.
Artificial Neural Networks
- Artificial Neural Network (ANN) added to Analysis window and command-line tools. Build ANN models in the same familiar interface as other models.
- Initial release includes previously released engine/algorithm, next minor release will include an additional, previously unreleased algorithm.
Analysis and Workspace Browser
- Completely revamped options window allows easier saving and restoring of options.
- Export and Import models and calibration data directly from the Model Cache to simplify sharing of models and data with others.
- Easier access to build SVM classification models and SIMCA models on any class set.
- Improved control over SIMCA classification rules and options.
- Add Refine menu to Analysis to better organize menu items and provide access to new hierarchical model builder.
- Add option to browse (see Edit > Options > Workspace Browser Options) to do either concatenation or not when dropping multiple files.
New/Improved Importers and Preprocessing Methods
- Extended Multiplicative Scatter Correction (EMSC) now included in base products without additional purchase.
- jcampreadr - Add peaktable support.
- Improved memory and speed performance for text parsing
Plot Controls Improvements
- Added context-menu options to quickly select all members of a given sample's class
- Added ability to get summary statistics on selected samples (e.g. get mean of all selected samples)
- Added ability to access Sammon components (sammon mapping) in scores.
New Command-line Features and Functions
Misc New Functions
- ann - Artificial Neural Network regression models.
- dataset/copy_clipboard - Copy data and labels to clipboard.
- EGrid - Property grid control based on Jide Property Table.
- emscorr - Extended Multiplicative Scatter Correction (EMSC).
- evritree - Wrapper object for working with jtree in Matlab.
- evritreefcn - Rename of old evritree function.
- hideaxistext - Hides text objects which are outside the current axis limits.
- importtool - GUI for designating column/row data types.
- modelselectorgui - Graphical Interface to build Hierarchical (modelselector) models.
- preprocessiterator- Create array of preprocessing combinations.
- sammon - Computes Sammon projection for data or map.
- textreadr - Reads an ASCII or .XLS file in as a DataSet Object (formally xclreadr).