Release Notes Version 6 0
From Eigenvector Documentation Wiki
Version 6.0 of PLS_Toolbox and Solo was released in October, 2010.
(back to Release Notes PLS Toolbox and Solo)
- Decluttering methods (GLSW, EPO, EMM) through "Clutter" control in Analysis window
- Revised Workspace Browser with new features and improved look
- Automatic model report generator (watch how-to movie) [ reportwriter ]
- Orthogonalized PLS models (compare to O-PLS) [ orthogonalizepls ]
- NPLS (multiway PLS) now available in Analysis window [ Analysis_Menu ]
- Non-linear modeling with polynomial transformations [ polytransform ]
- New "contrast" option in MCR-ALS for feasible bounds results [ MCR Contrast Constraint ]
- Automatic calibration subset selection tool [ reducennsamples ]
- RMSEP reported as a function of LVs
- Scripting language and interface for user scripting and 3rd party product control [ Solo Predictor Script Construction ]
- Customizable class symbols in plots (watch how-to movie) [ Set Symbol Styles Window ]
- Allow plotting of loadings in original units (with preprocessing undone)
- Regression error bars can be turned on and off
- Automatic augmentation of calibration set from validation data
- Clustering - class and label information available in "mouse-over" of dendrogram
- New interface and object for database queries
- Improved SVM performance
- Improved model cache performance
- Improved automated initial guesses for MCR
- Better compatibility between boxplot and Mathworks-related functions
- Streamlined interface menus
- User-adjustable pane sizes in primary interfaces
- Improved model and prediction information in Analysis window
- SPC reader performance improved
- XML writer - significant speed improvements
- Improved PLS_Toolbox installer
- Varimax rotations on standard model structures (PLS_Toolbox only)
- Crossval now accepts model as input (automatic population of results)
- Cluster -allow access to raw sample-to-sample distance matrix (distances)
- Exteriorpts -improved performance
NEW FUNCTIONS AND FILES
- cov_cv - Estimation of a regularized inverse covariance matrix.
- evridir - Locate and or create EVRI home directory.
- polytransform - Add polynomial and cross terms to data matrix.
- reducennsamples - Select a subset of samples by removing nearest neighbors.
- reportwriter - Write a summary of the analysis including associated figures to html/word/powerpoint.
- symbolstyle - Interface to modify class symbols.