Release Notes PLS Toolbox Version 5 2
From Eigenvector Documentation Wiki
Revision as of 07:53, 26 August 2010 by Jeremy
Version 5.2 of PLS_Toolbox and Solo was released in March, 2009.
- Improved MCR/ALS - Improve speed and make old/new comparison more accurate. Add various closure constraint improvements and settings.
- CVBIAS to CrossVal - Add cross-validated bias as output from crossval for regression models. Also included in model.detail.cvbias and in various model statistics displays.
- T2+Q (tsqqmtx) Contribution Updates - Allow additional model types and improve calculation efficiency. Allow displaying of multiple sample contributions at once.
- Time-Lagging GUI Support - Add Workspace Browser GUI support for WRTPULSE to do time-lagging of variables for single-output systems.
- Automated extraction of X-block column(s) to use as Y-block in Analysis GUI.
- Preprocess - Improved speed and memory usage.
- Normalize - Improve memory performance significantly and exclude/include behavior.
- Excel Reader Updates - Update Excel file reader to include new formats (.xlsx and .xlsb).
- DataSet Editor - Allow loading of logical vector into include field.
- SPC Reader - Add support for using scaling with older version 7.7 files.
- ASF Reader - File header data now captured.
- ASF Writer - Add support for export of data to ASF format.
- HJY Reader - Add support for reading HORIBA Jobin Yyvon files (Windows Only).
- EVRIGUI Objects - New EVRIGUI object to access and manipulate an Eigenvector GUI.
- Solo Remote Control - Added ability for third-party packages to access Solo's GUIs and data.
NEW FUNCTIONS AND FILES
- anyexcluded - Add new "anyexcluded" method to DataSet objects (DSO) which reports if any elements are excluded in a given DSO.
- calccvbias - Calculate the Cross-Validation Bias from a cross-validated model.
- hjyreadr - Reads HORIBA Jobin Yvon files (Windows Only).
- ismac - Overload of ISMAC for backward compatibility.
- line_filter - Spectral filtering.
- writeasf - Writes Hamilton Sundstrand ASF files from a dataset object.