Release Notes Model Exporter Version 2 5
From Eigenvector Documentation Wiki
Version 2.5 of Model_Exporter was released in July, 2011.
For general product information, see Model_Exporter_User_Guide.
- Add support for preprocessing methods:
- Log Decay Scaling
- Pareto Scaling
- Poisson Scaling
- Transmission to Absorbance
- Variance Scaling
- Add Model Exporter Interpreter (MEInterpreter) for use by .NET applications
- Modify to accomodate change in model structures for Savitzky-Golay and MSC preprocessing steps.
- Update to new version of scripting which allows use of "cols" and "rows" functions (version 2.5)
- Use new cols function for variable selection and much smaller memory usage in savgol
- Add FormatVersion to output values - reflects the format version used on this model (including showing old number if exportversion option is used)
- Add ability to revert to old script version using setplspref('exportmodel','exportversion',1.0)
- Add new folder to hold example files
- Add new interpreters folder to hold interpreters
- Fix PHP example interpreter to work with new model formats
- Add 'interpretertest' input as model to trigger getting a interpreter test model