Other Deployment Resources
From Eigenvector Documentation Wiki
The following table lists 3rd Party Applications which are known as compatible with Eigenvector deployment approaches. Click on the Application name to view a detailed page describing the interfacing options.
|synTQ (Optimal Industrial Automation)|
|SpectraRTS (Applied Instrument Technologies)|
|PC80 / CPSA32 (Applied Instrument Technologies)|
|HoloPRO (Kaiser Optical Systems)|
|Symbion (Symbion Systems)||Ask!|
|LabView (National Instruments)|
| Don't see the application you're using?|
Contact our Helpdesk for assistance.
- = Supported natively requiring only Eigenvector Research software.
- = Supported; requires Matlab license (from The Mathworks)
- = Supported; special conditions apply (see application page or contact us)
- For information about licensing and configuring of PLS_Toolbox for use in unattended applications, see our PLS_Toolbox Unattended Configuration page.
- All products listed are trademarks of the corresponding company. Company details can be reached through the company links provided on each application's page linked above.