Faq have to reenter license code every time start
Why do I have to reenter my license code every time I start?
This behavior is often caused by a preferences file getting into a state where it can't be written to. Deleting the file will cause it to be recreated and fix the problem. To locate the file:
- Open Solo and go to the "Help → About Solo" menu and note the "Preferences Path".
- Navigate to that folder in Windows Explorer and locate the "matlabprefs.mat" file there.
- DELETE that preferences file, then restart Solo.
- At the Matlab command line run the following command and locate your preferences folder:
- Depending on your system, locate either "matlabprefs.mat" or "preferences.mat" in the preferences folder and delete it.
- Restart Matlab.
Still having problems? Please contact our helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org