Changes and Bug Fixes in Version 4 1 1
- alignmat - Allow alignmat to handle degenerate cases where sample is smaller than reference.
- Fix for attempt to mdcheck with model.
- als - Fix for bug in overlap of constraints test when soft constraints are used on both C and S.
- analysis - Fix bug associated with left-click of status boxes.
- caltransfergui - Add check for model type in GUI.
- Add .detail.modelname into command line generated models so they load into GUI without error.
- crossval - Don't perform "pre-preprocessing" on y-block (i.e. row-wise methods).
- datahat - Bug fix for tucker.
- editds - Fix for opengl renderer problem in Vista (force painters renderer if windows 2000 and 2006b+) opengl sometimes caused hanging of Matlab.
- exportfigure - Fix to work with PowerPoint 2007 (V12.0 object).
- parsemixed - Fix bug for empty first element.
- plotgui - Fix to keep from accidentally hiding reconstituted regression infobox.
- Add "Choose all (Y) in class" to Edit menu (also in context menu, but that seems to become unavailable for unknown reasons).
(Sub topic of Getting_Started_Documentation_and_Help)