Calculate normalized difference between two datasets.
- [diffval, diffvalstr] = calcdifference(x1,x2)
Calculate normalized difference between 2 datasets (scaled to the first dataset input)
where the designation specifies that only included data (all modes) are used in the calculation.
- x1 = dataset to be compared to; difference is scaled relative to this response
- x2 = dataset to be compared to x1
- diffval = normalized difference between x1 and x2.
- diffvalstr = string representation of diffval.